All clinic appointments can be arranged by calling our surgeons on
the phone numbers listed below or you can Click here to request an appointment online.
- Dr. Simon Mellor- Please call 0203 327 6350
We are open to make appointments Monday to
Friday (except Holidays) between 0930 to 1700
Hours. As a Specialist clinic, patients need
referral from their General Practitioner, family
physician or other doctor.
Practice Locations (NHS & Private)
Click the surgeons names below for their
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
When you come for your appointments, please remember to bring the following
- Referral letter from your GP, family physician or other doctor.
- Have your insurance information.
- Copies of operation records, medical records, x-rays, MRIs, CT
scans and so on from prior doctor visits.
- A list of all medications that you are currently taking
- A list of any known drug allergies and the symptoms you may have
from taking these medicines
Very often during the course of your evaluation or treatment for an orthopaedic condition we will require x-rays to determine the cause of a problem or to evaluate your progress.
To cancel an appointment:
Telephone the office during business hours. Please cancel at least 1 day ahead so that your appointment time can be allocated to another patient who is seeking treatment.